3-DAY 2-NIGHT ITINERARY ON MARGARET CRUISES
1 NIGHT ON BOAT, 1 NIGHT AT HA LONG HOTEL
|7: 30 – 7: 45||Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter|
|10: 00 – 10: 30||Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes|
|11: 30||Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor|
|12: 00 – 12: 30||Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin|
|13: 30||Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay
(In case of fewer than 20 people, we will serve set menu)
|15: 00||Continue to explore Halong by visiting Pearl Farm village. Here, you can witness the process of making pearl, buy products from pure pearl, participate in kayaking, a must-try sport activity in Halong.
After that, visit Titop Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Halong Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
|17: 30||Enjoy Sun Set party with Juices, Tea, Coffee and fruits on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available.
|18: 30||Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.|
|19: 30||Enjoy set-menu dinner (unique blend of Asian and European food)|
|21: 00||Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.|
|6: 30||Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.|
|7: 30||Light breakfast is served|
|8: 30||Visit Sung Sot cave|
|10: 00||Check – out time|
|10: 30||Enjoy buffet brunch|
|12: 00||Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf|
|13: 00||Transfer to hotel for check-in
Free time to explore Halong city and relax in the afternoon
|19: 00||Dinner served in Halong city
Overnight in Halong city
|7: 00||Light breakfast is served. Free time to relax or shopping|
|11: 00||Check out hotel|
|11: 30||Lunch served at the restaurant|
|12: 15 – 16: 30||Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip|
|Margaret Cruises – the perfect choice for the most discerning travellers|
Change of the itineraries
The Margaret Cruises’ itinerary may change occasionally due to the weather conditions or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wi-Fi is available on board but is sometimes limited due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Surcharge on Christmas 24/12 and New Year Eve 31/12
Policy for single and extra bed:
The third person using extra bed: price as one adult
Policy for children:
- 01 child from 4 years and under (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
- 01 child from 5 to 10 years old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per adult
- 02 children from 4 years and under (staying with parents): 75% of the price per adult
- From 11-year-old: price as an adult
- We require the full payment for your booking in advance
- Deposit: We require a deposit of 30% of the total cost of your tour with us in order to reserve your accommodation.
- We require the full payment for your booking in advanced. If you have booked less than three cabins, you are required to pay for your booking at least 14 days prior to your departure date. If you have booked more three cabins, you must pay the full amount at least 60 days prior to your departure date.
- Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at office or will be collected at your hotel.
- Credit card: credit card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card.
- Bank transfer: please note that the bank fee in Vietnam and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
- Cancellation is made over 45 days prior to the departure date of the booking: 50% of the total amount per person will be charged.
- Cancellation from 45 days till 30 days prior to the departure date of the booking: 60% of the total amount per person will be charged.
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the departure date of booking or No show: 100% of total amount will be charged.
- Any unused service is non-refundable after the trip has commenced.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|Ø Welcome drinks
Ø 01 bottle of water and snack on bus
Ø Private cabin on Margaret Cruise
Ø Meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts,01 brunch
Ø Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin
Ø Kayaking service
Ø Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
Ø Insurance on-board
Ø Visa price
Ø Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay and airport service
Ø Spa service
Ø Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
!!! Please book DIRECTLY WITH US to get the BEST PRICE
Should you need further assistance please feel free to contact me at any time
Hotline: +84 965 849 466 (Whatsapp/Wechat/Kakaotalk) – Ms. Fiona
- Excellent 92%
- Very good 8%
- Average 0%
- Poor 0%
- Terrible 0%
Sam – New Zealand
Where do we start… this cruise was AMAZING. The staff were the best service we’ve had in Vietnam, the room was nice, the restaurant and chef were amazing. All of our excursions were so cool. All the logistics ran smoothly and no hiccups. The manager also was an absolute laugh. Would 100% recommend.
“Great service at all time”
Le SenF – Canada
The service was great. The staff are always there and ready to accomodate you. The room was amazing (deluxe) and very comfortable. Very well managed cruise. Usually get sea sickness but didnt happen on that boat.
“The Highlight of Vietnam”
Matt & Jen – Australia
My family of 4 booked and paid 8 months in advance and were upgraded to Margaret Suite Room as a deal. So this is about Margaret Suit Room. We stayed in a family adjoining room,we stayed 3 days & 2 nights which I recommended. Others stayed the 1 night which would not be long enough in my point of view by the time you get to the ship half a day is gone. The rooms were very clean well appointed with A/C ,Lcd tv, comfy beds and large spas. The staff on the ship were absolutely fantastic, brilliant service and always with a smile. The food at the restaurant was also very good and could not be faulted, Dinner was 7 courses! The daytime activities such as the pearl farm & visiting cave areas etc were fun & interesting . There were activities of a night including cooking classes and of course happy Hour on the bar deck upstairs. Just brilliant!
“This was the best part of our Vietnam trip”
Jasmeet – India
“This was the best part of our Vietnam trip. The staff was just wonderful. They were extremely helpful and friendly. We got a room with a Jacuzzi in it (which was amazing!). All the activities organized were exciting and we enjoyed all of them. Happy hours were nicely timed for everyone to enjoy. One Night was just not enough and you should definitely do a Two Night stay on this. Halong Bay is really really beautiful.”
John – America
“We enjoyed the warm welcoming and service provided by the staff members. We also enjoyed the food, the special demonstrations provided by the staff. The rooms were comfortable and there were plenty of activities to participate.”